- Remember, when in doubt, fuck. 记住，有疑问的时候，就去滚床单。 2. All information will be given on a need-to-know basis. 不主要的事您没有必要精晓。 3. Uh, perhaps you'll feel more comfortable in this, sir. 可能你穿上这件会更安适些，先生。 4. All I want from you is another day. 笔者只想让您…多陪笔者一天。 5. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you're smart, you won't try it again. 比你美丽的累累人，都向本人敬过礼，你尽管聪明的话，就别再做了。 6. And if you're hip, kid, you're gonna hop to, too. 你借使理解的话，你就先声夺人。 7. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you're gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don't sing now, you're gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you'll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, "Have a nice day and come back soon." Charles，你有你的人生。你来博德念书，是因为您想有前景。以后，要想不被淘汰， 你就得他们想要的说出去。Charles，你少年老成旦现在不说，就能够落得，在Virginia村庄看一辈子的商铺，并且在你长眠前说的末尾一句话，估摸仍然你对旁人说的“祝你向往！迎接再一次来临！”
- There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover's better. 世界上有三种人：风度翩翩种面临困难敢于负担的人和去找靠山的人，仍旧后台比较好。 9.-Still with Snow Queen sugar? -斯诺 Flake. Why do you always get that wrong? -Because it's not important for me to get it right. -还在雪后制糖厂上班？ -是白雪，你怎么老是搞错？ -反正对错对笔者的话也不根本。 10.-It's just some things you just can't do. -You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie. -有些事你正是无法做。 -你在此大千世界可要吃苦了，查尔斯。 11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don't you try? 探戈和人生不相符，不留意对错。它总结，所以才棒。假诺踏错步或然绊倒了，继续跳就好。为什么不尝试吧？ 12.-Colonel, are you looking at me? -I'm blind, Charlie. 中将，你是在瞪笔者吗？ -作者是瞎子，Charles。 13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay. 出题指标时候，有人跑有人留。 14. There is no prosthetic for that. 灵魂不也许有义肢。 15. He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of. 他不会出售外人，以求前景，而那，朋友们，那就叫正直，也叫勇气，那才是首脑该有的格调。
- Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee. It's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you. 近年来自个儿走到人生的十字街头，作者一连知道哪条路是对的，毫无例外，作者都知晓，但作者并未有走。知道为啥吗？因为太他妈难了。而Charles，他也走到了十字街头。他筛选了没有错路，这是一条科学的路，充满原则，通往本性之道，让她世襲她的路途呢。他的今后理解在你们手里，诸公。相对是有价值的前程，相信小编，别毁了它，爱慕好它，扶植它。有一天你们会深感自豪的，作者保管。
今日又把电影看了壹次，耳边一次又叁回的放着那首tango Por Una
因为几人的作弄使得Charles陷入不举报就被停学的困境。查尔斯到底为什么不肯说出来？不是因为不愿出售朋友，那四个决不负总责的混世魔王根本不能算朋友，但Charles却因为自小受不可能告密的教诲熏陶，想说却“不能”讲出去。不是不愿woundnt，不是不该shouldnt，而是不能couldnt。君子有所为有所不为，Charles有所不为，但她不精晓什么为那几个“不为”去分辨，而Al Pacino一字千金的发言正很好的道出了这些“不为”。 那正是：无论Charles的沉默寡言对与错，他只是在百折不回和煦的条件，他绝不会为了前途发卖任什么人。那一个“前景”包含Charles高级中学的胜利结业和被推荐上海大学学；而“任哪个人”则包蕴Charles不赏识的恶作剧四个人。
就如影片里的一句台词相似：There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music and those who run for cover. Al Pacino很讽刺的说，Cover's better.
帕西诺的演出堪当杰出，影片最后高校大会上的演讲更是优良（每三重放，都会被感动）：……As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
Tango的乐曲依然在耳边萦绕。 No mistakes in the tango, not like life, simple, that makes tango so great. If you make a mistake, or get all tangled up, just tango on.
© 本文版权归小编 w4h 全体，任何款式转发请联系笔者。
What about life? What about choice?
Please remember when you do wrong in tango, tango up; but not in the life.
- This is such a crock of shit!
（Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
You are in the Baird school, not a barracks.
Mr. Simms, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.）
-Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
He doesn't need to be labeled "still worthy of being a Baird man."
What the hell is that?
What is your motto here?
"Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide; anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake"?
Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
Here's Charlie facing the fire, and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket.
And what are you doing?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
（Are you finished, Mr. Slade? ）
- No, I'm just getting warmed up.
I don't know who went to this place. William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever，their spirit is dead, if they ever had one.It's gone.
You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches.
And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
What a shame.
What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?
I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me.
I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact. It's non- negotiable. You know how I know?
Someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it.
Only Charlie here wasn't selling.